Are you feeling overwhelmed, or stressed-out and struggling to cope? Are these feelings making your life unbearable, or are you struggling from day-to-day? Do you think that you could benefit from a counselling and support service?
Emotional wellbeing and counselling isn’t something that you often come across attached to a local fitness gym, but here at FIT Friends we like to be a little bit different. We know that emotional wellbeing and mental health are as equally important as your physical health. We know what effect a negative mindset can have, not only on your daily life but also your overall health and general wellbeing.
We have created Emotionally FIT – our emotional and wellbeing counselling service: 1:1 counselling is available when you need it, no waiting lists. All our members can access this affordable service with a 50% discount.
Face to Face
- At our place, this space is comfortable and calming
- Talk face to face with our counsellor
- Challenge your negative thoughts and emotions in this safe space
- Sessions are 50 minutes
- A convenient way to access counselling
- We simply send you a link to invite you to your counselling session
- You will need access to a iPad, laptop or PC
- Make sure you have a safe and private space to talk
- Access your session anywhere
- As long as you have signal on your phone then we can talk through your problems
- You simply book your session in our diary and leave the rest to us
- We will call you at your booked time
Most people coming to the gym have a goal relating to body image, either wanting to lose weight, change shape, body build,...
Weight movers is an exciting new weight loss programme designed to help you lose weight and keep it off. <...
Stress is a common issue in almost everyones life and we all respond in different ways. Some people lose their app...